Xender WebXender Official
Xender web is a special file transferring option for PC, Laptops, and old smartphones which do not have a WiFi direct facility or Xender users who cannot connect both sender and receiver devices with the same Xender network.
Xender web is using the internet connection to transfer any size of the file via the internet in the most secure way. Basically, Xender fastest file transferring application has the highest security and data encryption method to transfer all files.
Advantages of Xender web
Xender officials have introduced the Xender web option to provide many advantages which are not provided by other alternative file transferring applications either free or paid.
- Completely free – Xender web file transferring facility is providing completely free for all Xender users. There are no any hidden costs or after-purchasing options to spend a single cent for any advance feature. Xender web provides all advanced features and an unbelievable secure file transfer facility 100% free.
- No need for any USB Connectivity – Xender users do not need any USB connection between both sender and receiver devices. Therefore you can neglect all USB port problems in both devices and no need to find a USB cable and any hardware connectivity to share any size of the file.
- Solution for Connection problem – In the practical world, OS versions and devices’ models update day by day. Therefore, many of apps’ users have to face different connection problems from time to time. Sometimes you cannot find the receiver issue or sometimes you have to face some connection problem to the same Xender network. If you are using Xender web options, you can neglect all wireless connection problems easily. Because of that Xender web does not need to connect to one local area network. Xender web is completely working with the internet in a very secure way.
- High security – Xender web is using high-security protocols and other internet security-related modern technologies to transfer any file between cross-platforms.
- Best Method for Desktop PC – Normally desktop PC does not have WiFi direct feature as the in-built feature. You have to purchase all hardware equipment and install it on the Desktop PC to enable the WiFi direct feature. Therefore the Xender web gives the proper solution, you can connect your mobile device (no matter Android or iOS or Windows device) you can transfer any file from PC and to the PC through the internet very easily.
- No need to Install Xender application – When you are using the Xender web method, one of your devices installed the Xender application is enough to make the file transferring process correctly. Xender APK version can install very easily on your mobile phone and the PC should be load the Xender web page is enough to make the connectivity and transfer file between both devices.
How to Transfer File between PC and Smartphone via Xender web?
First of all, you should authorize the connection between both devices through the Xender application. Xender web is working with the internet, therefore you must make sure to connect your both devices for a stable and fast internet connection. As the Xender official website, we recommend using a WiFi connection or 4G or 5G mobile data connection.
You can follow our official step-by-step guide to use the web.Xender option in a correct way.
Step 1: Initiation
At the initial stage, you make sure the internet connection of both devices. You have to install Xender latest app on your smartphone. You can download the malware-free original and latest update from here.
Next, you have to open web.Xender official web page to get the QR code. QR code will make the unique collection between your PC and smartphone. You can open the original and secured web.xender page from the below button.Open Xender Web QR Code
Step 2: Make the connectivity
Now you have to open the Xender app on your smartphone. Simultaneously, open the Xender Web QR Code website code page on your PC by using the above button.
Tap on the “Plus (+)” icon at the top bar of the Xender home page. Now you can see some options are pop-up to select. Tap on the “Connect to PC” option.
Here you can see to tabs. That is “WEB CONNECT” and “HOT SPOT”. You have to stay on the “WEB CONNECT” tab and tap on the “SCAN” button.
Your smartphone camera will open with a middle square sign.
Next camera will focus on the QR code on your PC screen. You have to bring the QR code inside of the middle square sign. Then Xender does all internal processes and makes the secured connectivity between smartphone and PC.
Step 3: Interface PC
Then PC window will reload and open the smartphone storage access page automatically.
Xender web interface can see some categorized folder options for user easiness. There are Images, Videos, Music, Documents, etc as well as the file count.
Step 4: Transfer data from the Smartphone to PC Hard disk
You can open any category by double-clicking on any icon.
Then you can see the images or videos or any other selected category files. You can scroll down the window and see all of the files.
When you bring your cursor point on any file, there is pop-up some hover options. You can download one by one with a click on the down arrow or see the full image by clicking on the box icon. Furthermore, you can remove any file by clicking on the bin icon also. Therefore, Xender web can be considered as the remotely operating file manager.
In addition to that, you can mark the hover check box and download all selected files at once by using the top navigation bar’s down arrow icon.
Xender will start to download all selected files as one .zip file to your download folder.
How to Upload File From PC To Smartphone via Xender web?
Xender web and the Xender app will provide the facility of role-changing file transferring. Therefore you any device can share any file with other connected devices without any restrictions. Any connected devices can be converted to either sender role or receiver role easily.
Step 0: As usual connectivity
Either file download or file send, you have to connect your PC’s Xender web and the Smartphone’s Xender app together as the previous method. You have to follow the above-mentioned step 1, step 2, and step 3 also for initiation.
Step Final: Transfer data from the PC Hard disk to Smartphone
Xender is the most user-friendly file transferring application in the world. Therefore, web.Xender interface is not complicated and any user can use it in a very simple way.
Out of these main category options, you have to click on the last folder icon. Then you can see the left side navigation bar with few icons and black color background. Better you open the last tab which indicates the folder icon. Then you can see the all folder list on your smartphone.
Now click on the top bar “Upload file” button. Then you can see the pop-up window to select the uploading file. You can select any file and upload it to your smartphone very easily.
Finally, you can see the uploaded file in your folder list as evidence. You can ensure the uploaded file through the smartphone’s file manager also.
Web.Xender Maintenance Mode
When the Xender web option is undergoing some maintenance procedure, Xender users cannot use it temporarily. You can see the below-closed massage window until finished all maintenance procedures have.
After all, you have a very clear idea of the advanced Xender web facility, benefits, and A to Z user guide to get an amazing experience with the fastest file sharing. Do you have any issues or problems while using web.xender please comment on the below-commenting section.