[Fixed] Xender Troubleshooting – Basic IssuesXender Official
Xender is the fastest file-sharing application that is completely free for users. Xender could be earned huge attraction from the exiting users all around the world due to the functioning smoothly, versatile, and competitively higher transfer speed between cross-platform devices.
However, Operating systems’ versions are updating day by day, and smart devices release with advanced features with the development of the technology. Therefore, one app may not be compatible with future updates. There are some errors or malfunctions that may be occurred, unfortunately. When the issues come up, you can fix them with a few simple troubleshooting tips.
Xender troubleshooting of basic issues guide describes common problems and easy solutions for them. Consider that depending on your phone, these steps might be slightly different for you.
How to enable finding receivers?
Xender is the best when it works properly. When you play around with connected devices, you may sometimes be unable to find receivers. Here are the causes of find receivers, and fixing methods on them.
1. Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on
To transfer your data through Xender, you should make sure that both devices have Wi-Fi connectivity. First, verify that Wi-Fi is turned on the devices you’re looking to connect.
You can turn on your device’s WiFi by swiping down the touch screen from the top to bottom first. You can see all notifications and few important shortcut buttons. You can tap on the WiFi icon or tap and hold it until you open the WiFi settings page directly. There is a toggle button to turn on the WiFi in your device.
You can go to the “Setting” page and open the “Wireless & Networks” option. You can see the all wireless connectivity settings are here. Then open the WiFi settings page. You can turn on the WiFi manually by using the toggle button.
After that, you can find all WiFi networks in your range.
2. Ensure the Xender latest update has been installed in both Sender and Receiver devices
Xender has shown Xender built networks only. Therefore both devices should have installed the Xender application. Sometimes, the problem can remain even both devices have the Xender application. Then please update the Xender application to the latest version. If there are different updates in those devices may occur some connecting issues.
3. Try to Switch Roles Sender and Receiver
If your device has some cache data or any physical issue. You cannot find a receiver device without trying those all steps. Therefore, better your switch roles. Because of that, once you connected both devices in the same Xender connection, you can transfer any size of files for both directions. Then try to switch the roles of sender and receiver. You may get rid of the issue easily.
4. Clear history data (app data)
Cache data will help to give better user-friendliness and boost the speed of processing in any app or website. Most of the time apps’ and websites’ appearance as well as the function will destroy by cache data. Therefore cache data may make some errors to find the new receiver device.
You can follow the below steps to clear all cache data of the Xender application in your smartphone,
- Open your phone ”Settings” page.
- Scroll down until find the “App Manager” and tap on it.
- Scroll down until find the Xender on your device’s app list. Then open it.
- There is a button called “Clear Data”. Tap on it and clear all cache data in your Xender file transferring app correctly.
5. Make sure that connect to the same network
Smartphone has an inbuilt facility to allow auto-connect for previously logged WiFi network directly when you turn on your WiFi.
Then you need to go to the WiFi settings page and check when your mobile hotspot isn’t connecting is to see whether your cellular data is available or unavailable. Then, connect both devices to the network which was created by the Xender app.
6. Clean up background apps
Background apps can be restricted data transferring cause of receiving signals. Cleaning up those rascal background apps just supports to find receivers easily.
You can follow the below steps to clear your backup apps.
- Open phone’s “Settings”.
- Go to your device settings page and open the “Apps And Notification option”.
- In the app manager page you can choose the show “all apps” option.
- Scroll down and tap on the Xender app. Then you can see the App information page.
- You can find the clear cache” button on the information page. Just tap on it to clear all the Xender app’s cache data.
Why VPN causes problems?
Are struggling with transferring your files with VPN? VPN causes connection problems. In some instances, the VPN on your device might restrict to from directly transfer your files to another device, even if you have premium services with advanced features.
The biggest problem is interrupting your connection by the set firewall. As a result of the set firewall, your sendings and receivings may be failed.
How to fix this?
Either one of the devices of both sending and receiving devices are connected to a paid or free VPN connection, you have to turn it off in both devices before using the Xender file transferring.
Then you can get rid of the issue of Xender network finding and connecting with malfunctioning the VPN.
As mentioned, Xender is one of the faster ways to transfer your any type of files via hotspot/wifi which is up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth as well as the tested two times faster than the SHAREit File transfer app’s speed. If you’re transferring large files it may take few minutes, but you can speed up this.
How to fix this?
- Due to the distance between devices, you may occur slow speed issues. Because of that WiFi signal strength is lowing when you move away from the second device. WiFi signals are carrying data from one device to another device. Therefore, lack of signal strength will be directly effected to the data transferring speed. To resolve this, make those connected devices closer to each other, and speed up the file transfer.
- Sometimes indeterminate obstacles can make some disturbances. Such as walls, metals can reflect signals, some unknown signal filters can make some resistance to transfer data through the WiFi signals. Therefore, ensure to clean all objects and disturbances between the sender device and the receiver device to obtain the actual lightning speed file transferring facility.
- Sometimes data transferring speed can be occurred due to both devices’ instant physical problems. Xender needs RAM and CPU-free space to send or receive data as well as store it in your device memory. If your device’s RAM or CPU has overloaded from any background app or something, Xender file transferring speed can be got to low according to the processing speed of your devices. Therefore you have to clean your RAM and CPU by using third-party smart devices optimization applications or manually.
Apart from that, there are minor reasons or temporary reasons that can be caused to slow data transferring with the Xender app.
Now you know how to resolve the Xender problems. You need to go ahead by restarting your phone before fixing over more particular troubleshooting all the time.
That’s all about Xender troubleshooting. Every issue you’ll meet has no troubleshooters, and the troubleshooters unable to fix every issue. But troubleshooting is a good method to begin when you found an issue with something.
We are expecting that you can solve your general matters of the Xender file sharing application. However, if you count to find the proper solution from here, below comment section is open for you to share your matters. Furthermore, you can directly use our contact form to get support from the Xender official team.
Leave a Reply